Institutions can expand their training budget through fully sponsored and hosted workshops, webinars, trainings, and certificate programs. Every year, RAMP hosts about 30 week-long technical workshops for public asset managers, leveraging Treasury’s 75 years of experience and the collective knowledge of 100-plus staff and other business partners within the World Bank. The Partnership also sponsors member staff for internationally recognized professional financial certifications.
RAMP delivers a robust offering of training resources to its members, including:
- 30-plus week-long technical workshops
- Advanced custom workshops
- Webinars including distinguished speakers, prominent scholars, and global market updates
- Fully supported professional licenses and certifications (e.g., CFA, FRM)
- Third-party finance training program (e.g., NY Institute of Finance, ARPM)
- Digital comprehensive financial learning via Intuition
- Public Financial Asset Management (PFAM) postgraduate program at Bayes Business School in London, jointly managed with the Milken Institute.