The World Bank is a flexible borrower and responds to demands to provide the best value to investors worldwide.
World Bank offers a full range of debt products to meet investor demand
- Benchmark global: high liquidity & spread performance
- Plain vanilla bonds (also include local currency bonds and bonds targeted for retail investors)
- Structured Notes: tailored to meet investors’ individual needs.
- Sustainable investment products: structured or plain vanilla bonds for sustainable investors
World Bank achieves high execution standards
- Broad sponsorship from underwriters
- Solid primary placement with a diversified investor base
- Spread performance
Back to Previous Page
Annual Issuance Statistics