Euromoney Handbooks on Capital Markets
- 2014: Emerging bond markets: No longer the next frontier
- 2013: A global issuer's perspective on structured products
- 2012: Forty years of World Bank bonds in Japan
- 2011: Global Growth, Opportunities and Challenges in the Sukuk Market: The role of Sukuk in meeting global development challenges
- 2011: The World Bank’s MultiCat Program:using catastrophe bonds to insure against natural disaster risks
- 2010: Green bonds: a model to mobilise private capital to fund climate change mitigation and adaptation projects
- 2009: Capital markets as greenhouse gas emission reduction drivers
- 2008: Do capital markets have a role in making catastrophe insurance a new development tool?
- 2007: Retail government debt programmes
- 2006: Emerging islamic capital markets: a quickening pace and new potential
- 2005: The opening of new markets to foreign issuers: what has changed in the new millennium?
- Pension Fund Service: Green Bonds (2017)
- Euromoney Environmental Finance Handbook 2010. "Green bonds: a model to mobilise private capital to fund climate change mitigation and adaptation projects"
- The Environmentalist 2010. "Investing in low carbon development"
- Pension Fund Service Local Government 2015. "Getting to Know the Green Bond Market"
- KangaNews Quarter Century Perspective, Doris Herrera-Pol and Andrea Dore (2011)